Friday, May 15, 2009

Absidy Jewellry!

Well, finally! After almost a week without laptop and without net, and about to have a stroke!


I finally decided to get myself a new laptop while I get my old one fixed, so I can always have a back up from now on!


In the meantime I have been taking some pics for new blog entries, and this is the first one of the list!


I met the adorable Krissy of Absidy Jewellry through DIYscene, and saw how amazing her jewellry creations were, and finally went ahead and bought two necklaces I had been eyeing for quite a while!


You can find her not only on her Absidy's Etsy shop, but also on her darker side's shop: Absidy's Revenge, and also, check her blog, for news and sneak peeks at what she's working on!


Now, I'm gonna be showing off both my purchases!


Here's my lovely Butterfly necklace!:









And here is her submission for the DIYscene March theme, that was St Patrick's, so check out her Lucky Shamrock necklace!:










Stay tuned for more blog entries during the weekend, both here and in the Two Girls And A Bar of Soap blog!

3 comments:

  1. Both are very cute! I'll check out her shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks pili! I'm glad you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely and creative blog. I can't wait to check out the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!