Sunday, April 25, 2010

Macro Week!

Hey there!


Happy Sunday! I hope every had/is having a good weekend!


I had to work, and work has been a bit crazy this weekend, but since I now have a full week off work, I'm not going to complain any more! =D


Since I was missing our Sunday Shots, I decided to make up a challenge for myself and decided to take one macro shot each day, every during this (almost) past week, and I've just finished editing them, so I'm now all ready to post them!


Monday




Tuesday




Wednesday




Thursday




Friday




Saturday




Sunday




Next week I'm gonna spend time away (but don't forget to keep on entering my giveaway!!) at the cottage, so aside from a blog entry to announce the giveaway winner, so can expect one to share the many photos that I will be taking!

8 comments:

  1. These are some great photos, I especially love Thursday and Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your weekend shots - the texture on friday's is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pilicakes Those are incredible! Please come to my house and take all the pictures of my sparkley things!!! My pictures never look that good lol XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some macro shots, these look wonderful Pili.
    I can't wait to see more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great!! I just have no imagination when it comes to taking photographs. If it's not blurry - I'm happy :)
    LOVE the coffee one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great shots! I really like the first one, looks really artistic. And the 'I love coffee' and the peacock..so many.

    Now I can't wait for you to pick the winner! Hee. Enjoy your vacation. :D

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love macro shots and these were all great! Have fun at the cottage!! :)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!