Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Shots: Final Week 52!!

Everything, even the best of things, do come to an end, and so our weekly challenge to improve our photography, the 52 Weeks, 52 Self-portraits has reached its final week...


Now that we've reached here, I know it's gonna feel weird not having to think about what to do for my weekly photo, but I'm sure both me and G will find something else to push ourselves as photographers, and will think of something to make us work on taking pics!


So, here it is, the final Sunday Shots.


Week 52


This time I have to say Gaurav's shot is amazing, and in my opinion, waay better than mine!




And my own lil shot.




Endings are always bittersweet, so as a wise man said... So long, and thanks for all the fish!

11 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it's been a year! What a great project! You will have to start another one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pili - i love your shot! you appear to have 2 separate expressions in the one pic... the mirror looks almost like you've got something wicked on the brain and the profile is soft and sweet. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous that you had the discipline to do all 52 weeks! I would have forgot about it after week 2, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lex, I need some of your blogging will power Pilicakes. Maybe you could do weekly shots of just interesting things. Or put together a story with random shots you take weekly =) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your completed 52 weeks! I've really enjoyed both of your awesome pics, and I'm sad to see it come to an end. All good things do come to an end, I suppose...;) Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe a year has gone by! I love your shot Pili! It looks amazing and Gaurav's is also very, very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to miss the Sunday Shots! Hope you can come up with something else :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. G's Photo is the sweetest photo ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pili!
    How amazing that you have done 52 weeks of photos. They have all been very fun and inspirational. I really do love both your shots (you have such gorgeous hair BTW! ;) )
    x
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!