Monday, February 7, 2011

Not exactly handmade, but crafty indeed: T-Shirt Sites!!

Hey everyone!


Today I just want to share something that is not exactly handmade, but do involve independent artists and crafters, t-shirt websites!


Most of you probably know about Threadless, and also about some great designers that turn those tees into tops and hoodies. But I want to introduce you lot to a few more sites, like Red Bubble (artists submit their designs and can be printed in t-shirts, and also sold as prints) and there are also places with a limited time edition tees for cheap, designs submitted by independent artists, like Teefury, Ript Apparel and Qwertee, to name a few!


You might be wondering why do I like these places so much? Not only cause it's a way of supporting independent artists, but also cause it's the best way to find cool t-shirts for geeky ladies like me! Many Star Wars tees, Doctor Who tees even True Blood ones!


Here you can see a pair of examples of tees I own!




4 comments:

  1. I'll have to check those out! You are so darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what the Fabu said.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very fun! I will definitely have to take a look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have tons of tees from TF and Ript! there's a few others you should check out - http://shirt.woot.com and http://www.designbyhumans.com. woot is a daily shirt, and DBH adds a new one daily and sells it until it sells out.

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!