Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Cotton And Cloud!!

Wearing Handmade Wednesday has arrived, and one more week it's been rescued from the folder of old pictures!


I keep on having to check my back up HDD for photos, cause I have been seriously lacking in the photo department, but I do hope it'll get better soon!


In good old cold Wisconsin wearing my reversible Cotton And Cloud fingerless gloves!


The super cute fingerless gloves were made by the talented & awfully nice Kyoko of Cotton And Cloud! I have already featured Cotton And Cloud here, but I don't think I got to show off these gloves, they're so cute I had to get some as presents for my friends too! ;) She used to sell on Etsy, but right now she's only selling from her website's shop, and she's mostly selling her own patterns, materials and unique Japanese craft books, although she also sells some of her handmade product though only purses and bags, no gloves or shawls. Which means, her shop is a must stop for knitters & crocheters, and a place to wish we could knit &/or crochet to those of us that can't! ;)


And don't forget to check out her blog too, she posts all sorts of tricks, free patterns and general kitty cuteness!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, those knitted purses are cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to come here on Wed. :)
    You always have the most interesting shops to feature. Wish I'd know about these 30 years ago - but then again - they probably weren't even born then lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pili!
    Thank you so much for featuring C&C! I am soooo thrilled that you like the gloves. I have made the same pair for my mum last winter and she loved it.. :D
    Hope you are well! "hugs!"
    x
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ARE really cute! I am off to check out their website! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely! I like the color and design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love her website. It's really cute, and so are you all bundled up like that!

    I've been feeling slightly uninspired with photos lately too, but my fishing trip last weekend cured me. I think I just needed to get outside and let Mother Nature inspire me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, cute stuff and cute YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the gloves are so cute! a perfect pick for a cold day.

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!