Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Radically Riley's Artisan Jewelry!

Once again, this Wearing Handmade Wednesday is a look back into the past! But looking back at old photos has made me realize, I've missed showing off some really nice stuff here!


Deeksha showing off her Radically Riley's jewelled wristwatch


I got this gorgeous wristwatch for Deeksha, Gaurav's sister a few years ago from Radically Riley's Artisan Jewelry on Etsy, and it was a hit! It's a gorgeous watch, and it looked amazing with her outfit for the Indian wedding we attended! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh- I like that! I'm not usually one for yellow gold, but that is really pretty! I love the delicate, but still steampunky vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! it amazes me sometimes just how lovely handmade can be. Why does anyone bother buying commercial?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I'm not usually a fan og wrist watches .. But if I found something so pretty, why not :D

    Jonna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great to me. I like the gold and I can imagine that it goes well at an Indian wedding. beautiful and functional can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!