Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Song: All I Want For Christmas!

Hello everyone!


As you might all have guessed, I'm not a huge Christmas person, with being an atheist and all, but I do enjoy an excuse to make nice special food and share with the family, and an excuse to get nice stuff for the ones I love and to get some nice presents myself too, and if I wasn't a nurse (which means I work ANY day of the year) I'd love the days off! Yes, I still get days off, but this year I work the 24th 3 to 10 pm, the 25th night shift, and the 31st and 1st 3 to 10 pm, sooo, yeah. ;)


Well, I just wanted to share with you all the only Xmas song that I really love, "All I Want For Christmas", and in its version sang in my only Xmas movie, Love Actually!


2 comments:

  1. such a wonderful pick for your saturday song!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pili, you brought a huge smile to my face with this one! I've been listening to so much Christmas music lately, we are having jolly times around here. Thanks for the cute video!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!