Thursday, September 5, 2013

September is for Sequels Challenge!

I've noticed that though I've been reading and reviewing quite a lot as of late, I absolutely suck at following my own planning and scheduling when doing so, and when I saw this post on Lisa Loves Literature for her September Is For Sequels Challenge, I knew it was the best excuse to keep me in track and give a good kick to my TBR list!




The challenge is to read AND review a minimum of 4 sequels from September 1st to September 30th. Check out Lisa's entry for the challenge for all the info, sign up is before September 15th!

Here is the list of sequels I plan to tackle this month!:

1. The Outside by Laura Bickle (The Hallowed Ones #2)
2. Sweet Legacy by Tera Lynn Childs (Medusa Girls #3)
3. The Liberator by Victoria Scott (Dante Walker #2)
4. All Is Fair by Emma Newman  (The Split Worlds #3)
5. Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan  (The Lynburn Legacy #2)
6. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (The Raven Cycle #2)
7. Tainted by A.E. Rought (Broken #2)
8. Pretty When She Destroys by Rhiannon Frater (Pretty When She Dies #3)

Let's see how well I do by the end of the month! Any of you wanna join?

2 comments:

  1. Oh dude I have SO many sequels to read, too! And a lot on this list that I have the 1st on my TBR - like The Hallowed Ones I've had the ARC since forever - oops lol. I also have to read the Pretty When She Dies sequel!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought it was a great idea! Can't wait what you think of The Hallowed Ones and the Outside and the Pretty When She Dies books!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!