Tuesday, December 10, 2013

2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge!!



You might be thinking I've gone nuts now, since this is my 4th challenge for next year, but this is one challenge that really was missing in all the ones I've signed up for now. I'm still trying to get my review copies pile under control and I think a yearly challenge would help me keeping a lil bit more under control!

The 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Fiktshun and Phantasmic Reads. They have different levels for your challenge, and you can go up levels during the year but not down, so I'm planning to start at the Journeyman level (11-20 books) but hopefully I'll get to the Master level by the end of the year.

This challenge is for any books we get for review, any length or format, from authors, for tours, from NetGalley, Edelweiss... as long as you got it for review, it counts!

Check the sign up post HERE and join in!

2 comments:

  1. I should really do this. I need a TBR intervention!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I think this a very necessary challenge for lots of us!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!