Sunday, May 4, 2014

2014 Book Blogger Summer Reading Program!!

Hello everyone!

I'm adding another challenge to my list! This time is one that reminds me of the times when you were given recommended reads at school for the summer, even if at my school get never really got a proper "summer reading program" with points and rewards for what you read.




Katie from Katie's Book Blog decided that she missed those times and created a Book Blogger Summer Reading Program! The point of this challenge is to make a dent on our TBR list during summer and we are the ones that will choose how many books we want to challenge ourselves to read. And like those summer reading programs that my school never had, there will be prizes in the shape of many giveaways!

To join, you only need to make your own list for the reads you intend to complete, be it a GR shelf or a blog post or both, add it to the linky in the sign up post HERE and start reading! The program starts on the beginning of May and will continue to the beginning of September!

For my list, I've decided to go for new releases from now till September that I don't have as part as any other of my challenges!

Here's my list!

- Scala by Christina Bauer
- The Lovely And The Lost by Page Morgan
- The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
- Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- (Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
- Hexed by Michelle Krys
- Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Strange & Ever After by Susan Dennard
- Earth Flight by Janet Edwards
- Sisters Fate by Jessica Spotswood
- Deliverance by C.J. Redwine

All of these are either highly awaited debuts or biting-my-nails-for sequels and final books, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be making time to read them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!