Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tell Me Tuesdays #15!!


Tell Me Tuesdays is a meme/feature created by the awesome ladies of Please Feed The Bookworm and La La In The Library where we can share how we choose the book we are currently reading from our TBR pile!

I'm always curious about that, cause as much as I tend to make myself a rough schedule for books to read and the like, I'm quite a mood reader and sometimes I just HAVE to ignore my schedule and read something else!




Of Scars And Stardust by Andrea Hannah


After her little sister mysteriously vanishes, seventeen-year-old Claire Graham has a choice to make: stay snug in her little corner of Manhattan with her dropout boyfriend, or go back to Ohio to face the hometown tragedy she's been dying to leave behind.

But the memories of that night still haunt her in the city, and as hard as she tries to forget what her psychiatrist calls her "delusions," Claire can't seem to escape the wolf's eyes or the blood-speckled snow. Delusion or reality, Claire knows she has to hold true to the most important promise she's ever made: to keep Ella safe. She must return to her sleepy hometown in order to find Ella and keep her hallucinations at bay before they strike again. But time is quickly running out, and as Ella's trail grows fainter, the wolves are becoming startlingly real.

Now Claire must deal with her attraction to Grant, the soft-spoken boy from her past that may hold the secret to solving her sister's disappearance, while following the clues that Ella left for only her to find. Through a series of cryptic diary entries, Claire must unlock the keys to Ella's past—and her own—in order to stop another tragedy in the making, while realizing that not all things that are lost are meant to be found.



I was super excited about this one cause it simply sounds fantastic but decided to not read it too much in advance and now I'm almost late with this ARC! I really need to catch up reading my October ARCs!!

So what are you all guys reading and how and why did you decide to pick up that book? Shiny new ARC? Comfort read? Scheduled for review? Must have new release? Tell me!!

6 comments:

  1. Cute cover :D Sounds like an interesting book. <3 I hope you are loving it Pili :D I'm not sure yet what to read. Hmph. Might have a few days without reading anything. :) Thank you for sharing sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need a break from reading sometimes! I'm sure you'll find something you'll love reading soon enough sweetie! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. I love the title, and the cover is alluring, but I don't do werewolves. It sounds like that is what is happening here. You can DM me and tell me if I'm right, or if it is safe for me and my werewolf allergy. I am still reading Stone in the Sky; I have been such a bad girl about getting any reading done these last two weeks. For this reason I am not doing a TMT this week. And I mean it this time. Lol. *wuzZies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm gonna be DMing you, but no paranormal vibes in this one!

      Delete
  3. Catch up catch up catch up!! October is a hugeeeeeeeee month in publishing. October 7th almost killed me and I'm still working through October 28th! :O

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how but October totally creeped up on me and I was unprepared with not ARCs read!! I do need to play catch up like mad!!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!