Monday, December 8, 2014

2015 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Uncorked Thoughts!!

It's still December 2014 and already signing up for another 2015 challenge... and I was hoping to not getting myself into many challenges because I start very enthusiatically and then end up failing at half of them, but when I saw this one on Twitter, I need I had to jump in!

My second challenge for 2015 is hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and it's the 2015 Debut Author Challenge!
This one I'm pretty sure I'll do quite great since I already have quite a few 2015 debut books preorder that I'm super excited about! And I have a few 2014 debuts in my TBR pile pending to read!




As with all challenges it has a few rules to keep in mind:

The Rules
1. This challenge will run from January 1st 2015 to December 31st 2015
2. The books have to be the debut book of an author, preferably 2014+ 
3. There will be a linky at the beginning of every month to post up your reviews/ posts on the books
4. Please link up your sign-up posts in the linky below and grab the badge for your blog! 
5. You can read as many or as little books as you like - that choice is yours
 6. You must have reviewed a debut author at least once to enter the Debut Author Challenge Giveaway
 
  Levels
1 - 9 - Bronze Reader
10 - 19 - Silver Reader
20 - 29 - Gold Reader
30+ - Platinum Pro-Reader
 
And it's got a few levels to choose from. I have been working on my Goodreads shelf for this challenge and so far with the books I've added, I'm gonna be aiming for Silver Reader!

If you want to join in discovering amazing new books and authors, do visit Uncorked Thoughts sing up post HERE! Come on guys, it'll be FUN!!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a great idea for a challenge, so thank you for starting it Leah!

      Delete
  2. Oi, these challenges... yesterday I spent the day looking for challenges to join because, well, I'm addicted! I LOVE them! And this one sounds very cool! I remember I joined one similar to this a couple years back. I might join this one... I don't know yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a super cool challenge? Do sign up Lili!!

      Delete
  3. Yay :D Sounds like a fun challenge. <3 I hope you will have lots of fun and best of luck finishing all the books :) Happy reading Pili. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carina sweetie! I'm super excited to read all the new books from new authors!!

      Delete
  4. I might sign up for this one... I need to do more challenges, I feel. Meh. We shall see!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!