Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Last Will And Testament by Dahlia Adler Release Day Blitz!!

Hello again guys!

Today I am very honoured to be part of the Release Day Blitz for Last Will And Testament by Dahlia Adler!


Title: Last Will and Testament
Series: Radleigh University
Author: Dahlia Adler
Pub date: December 9, 2014

Lizzie Brandt was valedictorian of her high school class, but at Radleigh University, all she's acing are partying and hooking up with the wrong guys. But all that changes when her parents are killed in a tragic accident, making her guardian to her two younger brothers. To keep them out of foster care, she'll have to fix up her image, her life, and her GPA—fast. Too bad the only person on campus she can go to for help is her humorless, pedantic Byzantine History TA, Connor Lawson, who isn't exactly Lizzie's biggest fan.

But Connor surprises her. Not only is he a great tutor, but he’s also a pretty great babysitter. And chauffeur. And listener. And he understands exactly what it’s like to be on your own before you're ready. Before long, Lizzie realizes having a responsible-adult type around has its perks... and that she'd like to do some rather irresponsible (but considerably adult) things with him as well. Good thing he's not the kind of guy who'd ever reciprocate.

Until he does.

Until they turn into far more than teacher and student.

Until the relationship that helped put their lives back together threatens everything they both have left.



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23357716-last-will-and-testament






About Dahlia Adler:

I'm an Associate Editor of mathematics by day, a Copy Editor by night, and a YA and NA author and blogger at every spare moment in between. I've also been a Production Intern and Editorial Assistant at Simon & Schuster, a Publicity Intern at HarperCollins, and a Fashion Intern at Maxim. So, I'm kind of into that whole publishing thing. 

I'm the author of the Daylight Falls duology (consisting of BEHIND THE SCENES and the upcoming UNDER THE LIGHTS), as well as the NA novel LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT.  For information on those books and where you can buy them, check out the YA Books and NA Books pages!

I live in New York City with my husband and our overstuffed bookshelves, and you can find me on Twitter at @MissDahlELama and blogging at The Daily Dahlia, YA Misfits, and Barnes & Noble. I'm also a member of OneFourKidLit. Come say hi!


13 comments:

  1. I generally stay away from teacher-student books, but since this takes place in college maybe I'll try it out...
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know the story is more on equal terms since he's an assistant teacher and the age gap is not as significant!

      Delete
  2. Oooo it sounds like the start out a bit antagonistic. I LOVE antagonistic romances Pili, the build up is always so tense waiting for the dislike to turn into something else. Can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like it when you read it, Jenny! I still need to read it myself!

      Delete
  3. Hmmm...this actually sounds pretty good. I'll put it on my list!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an interesting book. <3 Thank you for sharing about Pili :D I hope you will love it if you end up reading it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine liking this one, to be honest. I'd be criticizing the protagonist nonstop, especially since I can relate to her (as a college student, although, not as a stupid one, tbh. Sounds like someone messed up some gears in her head when she went to college). Have you read this one?

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but I have it in my Kindle library! Yeah, I can't imagine you relating to this one at all!

      Delete
  6. Ive heard alot of good things about this author..perhaps i shall check her out. xo
    ~Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's super nice on Twitter too! I have the book in my Kindle library so I hope to get to read it sometime!

      Delete
  7. I just read this one and it's really good. The complexity of the main character, I'd liken it to Maise from Unteachable, if I were to compare... but don't really trust my word because I've only read a handful of NA! :P

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!